3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The ancient port city of Durres is Albania’s principal cruise port and just a 30-minute drive from Tirana. On this half-day tour, take in all the highlights, including the magnificent Roman amphitheatre and Venetian Tower, a walk around the Byzantine city walls, and a visit to the Durres Archaeological Museum.
- Discover the ancient Roman ruins of Durres
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Durres or those short on time
- Guided tour: learn more about Durres’ ancient history
- Entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Culture Palace , Pallati i Kulturës, Rruga Bukuroshja e Durresit, Durrës, AlbaniaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sondor Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Durres Day Tour
3 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTiranaArchaeology Tours - OhridWalking Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridHalf-day Tours - OhridArchaeology Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaArchaeology Tours - KotorWalking Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorCategory