5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Just a short drive from Tirana is Dajti Mountain. Trek the trails of this 5,291-feet (1,613-meter) landscape on a half-day tour with a local guide. First, take the cable car to the upper station, then hike to the highest accessible point by foot. Enjoy time to take in views of the capital city and even the Adriatic Sea in the distance.
- Half-day tour to Dajti Mountain
- Small groups—maximum of 15 travelers
- National park fees and cable car included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Entry/Admission - Dajti Ekspres “Cable Car”
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Plaza Tirana, Sheshi Skender Beu, Tiranë 1001, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Get Lost In Albania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTiranaHiking - OhridWalking Tours - OhridHiking - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaHiking - KotorWalking Tours - KotorCategory