2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Venture off the tourist trail and into the mountains to visit the village of Theth with a local guide. Tucked away in Albania’s lesser-known Shkodra region, the village is secluded, yet dramatic landscapes abound. You’ll discover the nature and views with your guide, and experience warm Albanian hospitality with an overnight stay in a guesthouse where local food is served.
- Book an overnight trip to Theth online and have details confirmed in advance
- Skip the tourist hotels and sleep in a village guesthouse, chosen for its charm
- Travel with a private driver-guide and learn about the region as you go
- Leave the navigation and meals to the experts and focus on the landscapes
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Sheshi Skënderbej, Tiranë, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Get Lost In Albania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Thethi, the unknown part of Albania in two days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Thethi, the unknown part of Albania in two days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Thethi, the unknown part of Albania in two days?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Thethi, the unknown part of Albania in two days
3 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTirana4WD Tours - OhridSporting Events - OhridBus Tours - OhridOvernight Tours - OhridMulti-day Tours - OhridExtreme - Ohrid4WD Tours - PodgoricaSporting Events - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaOvernight Tours - PodgoricaMulti-day Tours - PodgoricaExtreme - Podgorica4WD Tours - BudvaSporting Events - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaOvernight Tours - BudvaMulti-day Tours - BudvaExtreme - BudvaCategory