5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Tirana, the capital of Albania, through a culinary lens. Visit architectural and cultural landmarks such as Skanderbeg Square, the New Bazaar, and Blloku, a bustling, now-trendy neighborhood that was once restricted to communist party members. Along the way, enjoy breakfast, lunch, coffee, and raki, a strong, Grappa-like beverage made with star anise and local fruits.
- Combination city and food tour of Tirana
- Excellent value for the money
- Lunch and drinks included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
Souvenirs & Personal Spendings
Departure & Return
Sheshi Skënderbej, Tiranë, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go as Local
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTiranaFood Tours - OhridDining Experiences - OhridWalking Tours - OhridCoffee & Tea Tours - OhridFood Tours - PodgoricaDining Experiences - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaCoffee & Tea Tours - PodgoricaFood Tours - KotorDining Experiences - KotorWalking Tours - KotorCoffee & Tea Tours - KotorCategory