8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
The medieval town of Kruja lies just one hour north of the Albanian capital, Tirana, and this full-day tour visits both. Spend the morning in Kruja, visit Kruja castle and the Scanderbeg Museum, and browse the stalls at the Old Bazaar. In the afternoon, return to Tirana, where highlights include Skanderbeg Square, the Clock Tower, Et’hem Bey Mosque, and the Blloku district.
- Two destinations in one day: Tirana and Kruja
- Shop for souvenirs at the Old Bazaar in Kruja
- Learn about Tirana’s communist history and modern regeneration
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Tirana
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at Scanderbeg Square, Tirana
Departure & Return
Sheshi Skënderbej, Tiranë, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes - there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID19 facemasks are required.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sondor Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tirana and Kruja in a Day Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tirana and Kruja in a Day Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tirana and Kruja in a Day Trip?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 10217P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTiranaWalking Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridFull-day Tours - OhridWalking Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaCategory