Departure & Return
Walk up the large set of stairs that are across the street from the Taxation Dept. (green and white color scheme) and walk into the door underneath the Delicatesse sign. Please refer to the photos for more clarification :)
|Monday:||05:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||05:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||05:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||05:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||05:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||03:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||03:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Center for Culinary Education
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.