8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel accommodation based on twin-sharing room
Train tickets of Hakone (Odawara) - Kyoto.
Tokyo airport assistant (bus not included).
English speaking driver as itinerary specifices.
English speaking guide as itinerary specifices .
Japan visa fee.
International flight into Tokyo and out of Osaka.
Local hotel tax (pay on spot).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up all travelers at the Narita Airport or Haneda Airport, Tokyo
- Narita Airport, 1-1 Furugome, Narita 282-0004 Chiba Prefecture
- Haneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel China Guide
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Day Japan Tour by Car and Train: Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day Japan Tour by Car and Train: Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day Japan Tour by Car and Train: Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7493P159
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoRail Tours - KantoBus Tours - KantoMulti-day Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoPhotography Tours - KantoRail Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoMulti-day Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoPhotography Tours - MusashinoRail Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeMulti-day Tours - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoePhotography Tours - KawagoeCategory
Hanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Seaside Top ObservatorySuntory HallTokyo National MuseumRoppongiThunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Hama Rikyu GardensNational Art Center Tokyo (NACT)Zojo-ji TempleHarajukuTama Zoological ParkGhibli MuseumMt. Fuji 5th StationKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)HanayashikiSky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryTsukishima Monja StreetEdo-Tokyo MuseumOmotesandoNational Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)