- Geisha performance and kaiseki dinner in Tokyo
- Be entertained by geishas schooled in traditional arts
- Feast on a multi-course meal of authentic Japanese cuisine
- Small-group experience ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Floor seating is default unless otherwise specified (chair seating available upon request)
- Children must be age 10 or older and accompanied by an adult
- Private dinner events for your group are available upon request (if selected option).
- Pending Approval: The dinner may need a minimum of 6 to 8 people to book. When you make a booking, you will be placed on a waiting list until more people have confirmed their booking for the same date, or you will be asked to reschedule to a different day to attend this tour. Confirmations regarding your booking will be sent at least 5 days before your activity date.
- For events with less people, the company may still proceed with the event and in which only one geisha will attend.
- Depending on availability (especially during peak season), there may be only one geisha attending the event. In addition, the venue may change depending on availability and group size.
- Attire: Please also wear socks as there will be tatami mats.
- Non-Smoking: All seats are non-smoking; there are designated areas outside for those who would like to smoke.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you want to do private geisha event, we recommend booking 2 geisha for more than 5 people.
- For groups with 15 or more people, there will be at least 3 geisha for the event.
- All-you-can-drink Option: For groups of 10 or more people, nomihodai (all-you-can-drink) is available at 2900 JPY per person, payable in cash at the venue. At the time of booking, please let Japan Awaits know that you would like to include nomihodai (all-you-can-drink). For groups of 9 or less people, nomihodai is not available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms