Are you interested in?
- Enjoy a Japanese sword lesson, plus optional tea ceremony, calligraphy and kimono fitting upgrades
- Feel like an authentic samurai as you learn to wield the 'Katana' (Japanese sword)
- Add in more Japanese skills by taking an optional calligraphy lesson
- Immerse yourself in more culture with an optional Japanese tea ceremony
- Great way to get a sense for Japanese culture and traditional arts
Departure & Return
Departure PointHiSUi Tokyo, 4-chōme-3-13 Ginza, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0061, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 15 years
- All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking if Kimono option is chosen
- Sword program can be replaced with another option, if there are specific programs that you would rather try (Please advise at the time of booking).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff