Departure & Return
Departing from Tokyo Station (Kajibashi Bus Parking Lot) Meeting time: 7:50 am Departure time 8:00 am Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point. Bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- No tour assistance at Gotemba Premium Outlet
- The tour is subject to change in case of bad weather conditions (Mt. Fuji 4th Station & Oshino Hakkai)
- Please note that the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals
- Emergency call center available from 7 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Meeting Time at Tokyo Station, Kajibashi Bus Parking Lot: 8:00 AM
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be put in the luggage space while on the bus.
- Lunch - vegetarian option available, by request at least 3 days prior to the departure date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms