Are you interested in?
- Take a Japanese pottery-making workshop in Omotesando
- Don the traditional 'samue' clothing of a Japanese craftsman
- Learn the clay mixing and painting process to make a chopstick-rest or cup
- Leave your lesson with a handmade souvenir
- Great way to learn about traditional Japanese arts and crafts
Departure & Return
Departure PointSaideigama Omotesando Workshop, Japan, 〒150-0001 Tōkyō-to, Shibuya City, 渋谷区Jingūmae, 4-chōme−6−２ 1F
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You cannot take your own-made cup back home on the tour date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Experience Japanese Pottery in Omotesando.