Tsukiji and Asakusa Food and Drink Cultural Walking Tour (Half day)
- Get an insider view of the outer Tsukiji Market
- Taste food and drinks such as fried fish cakes and sake
- Sample sweet treats at a cafe in Asakusa
- Learn about Japan’s culinary traditions from an informative guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTsukiji Hongwan-ji, 3-chōme-15-1 Tsukiji, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0045, Japan
Return DetailsJapan, 〒111-0034 Tōkyō-to, Taito City, Kaminarimon, 2-chōme−18−９ 浅草文化観光センター
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years. We prepare another drink for under 20 years.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tsukiji and Asakusa Food and Drink Cultural Walking Tour (Half day).