- 3-hour sushi making class in Tokyo
- Prepare sushi fillings and toppings such as fish, soup stock, and sushi rice
- Roll three varieties of sushi
- Feast on the finished product accompanied by wasabi, miso soup, and green tea
- Small group tour limited to ten people
Departure & Return
Shinanomachi 18, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo (Maya Shinanomachi II, Room No. 314)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people in a class
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cooking Sun
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff