Are you interested in?
- Learn a Japanese skill—Japanese ink painting (Suibokuga)
- The perfect experience for art fans
- Flexible tour with different times to choose from
- No language barriers—English translator included
Departure & Return
Departure PointＢＯＪ株式会社（Beauty Of Japan）, Japan, 〒104-0041 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Shintomi, 1-chōme−3−２ 新富町一丁目５階
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that your clothes may get dirty during the program because you might get ink on your clothes. Therefore, it is advised to wear something that you wouldn't mind getting dirty.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Japanese Ink Painting (Suibokuga) Experience in Tokyo.