3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Kanda , Kanda, Chiyoda City, Tokyo, Japan
Keio Plaza Hotel Premier Grand , 2-2-1, Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku 160-8330 Tokyo Prefecture
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/10/2020 - 10/25/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||03:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yasuhiro Fujinaga
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jogging & Sightseeing around the Imperial Palace?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jogging & Sightseeing around the Imperial Palace?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Jogging & Sightseeing around the Imperial Palace?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jogging & Sightseeing around the Imperial Palace?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jogging & Sightseeing around the Imperial Palace
3 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Running ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoRunning Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoRunning Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoRunning Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
HarajukuTsukishima Monja StreetKabukichoKagurazakaSuntory HallBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenNakamise Shopping StreetEdo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)OmotesandoShinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)Zojo-ji TempleChidorigafuchi MoatTokyo DisneySea®Robot RestaurantYurakucho Yakitori AlleyTokyo National MuseumToshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)OwakudaniDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Maxell Aqua Park Shinagawa