6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Note*1: Travel time between Tokyo and Kamakura is approx. 70 min.
Note*2: This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will pick you up at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you."
- Yokohama Port
- Harumi Triton Square, 1-chōme-8-16 Harumi, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0053, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoShore Excursions - KantoRail Tours - KantoBus Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoPorts of Call Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoShore Excursions - MusashinoRail Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoPorts of Call Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoShore Excursions - KawagoeRail Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeCity Tours - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoePorts of Call Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeHalf-day Tours - KawagoeCategory
National Diet BuildingKabukichoTokyo Dome CityAmeyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)Rikugien GardenGhibli MuseumSuntory HallKasai Rinkai ParkShinagawa AquariumUeno Park (Ueno Koen)Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenOwakudaniNezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan)Tokyo SEA LIFE® ParkMeiji Jingu StadiumRainbow BridgeAokigahara ForestFuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)21_21 Design SightKokugikan Sumo Stadium & Museum