9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Other personal expenses
Entrance fee (for you and your guide)
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide); Bus 4,500JPY, Train 8,500JPY per person.
Departure & Return
3-chōme-38-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0022, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt. Fuji Area Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo DEP.) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt. Fuji Area Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo DEP.) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt. Fuji Area Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo DEP.) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt. Fuji Area Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo DEP.) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoShore Excursions - KantoRail Tours - KantoBus Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoUnderground Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoPorts of Call Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoShore Excursions - MusashinoRail Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoUnderground Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoPorts of Call Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoShore Excursions - KawagoeRail Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeCity Tours - KawagoeUnderground Tours - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoePorts of Call Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeCategory
Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenSanrio PurolandNational Museum of Western ArtKokugikan Sumo Stadium & MuseumBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenOdaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)Thunder Gate (Kaminarimon)NamjatownTokyo Daijingu ShrineNational Art Center Tokyo (NACT)Sumida River (Sumida Gawa)Zojo-ji TempleShibuya21_21 Design SightNakamise Shopping StreetTokyo SolamachiHakone RopewayHaneda Airport (HND)OwakudaniTokyo National Museum