4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide.
Food and Drinks
Souvenirs (available for purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Tokyo Bay, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olympics Old and New Architecture Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Olympics Old and New Architecture Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Olympics Old and New Architecture Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olympics Old and New Architecture Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 27666P92
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoCity Tours - KantoArchitecture Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoCity Tours - MusashinoArchitecture Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - KawagoeArchitecture Tours - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeHalf-day Tours - KawagoeCategory
Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)YanakaSeaside Top ObservatoryBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenTokyo JoypolisMount Nesugata ObservatoryNational Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)Sky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryEdo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)NamjatownSuntory HallSanrio PurolandTokyo DisneySea®HarajukuShinjukuRoppongiTokyo SolamachiTsukishima Monja StreetAkasaka Palace (State Guest House)Tokyo Tower