8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tosho-gu has around 28 shrines, each costs $13, travelers can visit whichever they want.
Admission Fee of Shinkyo Bridge is $5 per person.
Admission Fee of Nikko Tamozawa Imperial Villa Memorial Park is $6.
Admission Fee of Kegon Falls is $6 per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Haneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Japan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Nikko Private Tour with Pickup?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Nikko Private Tour with Pickup?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Nikko Private Tour with Pickup?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Nikko Private Tour with Pickup?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Nikko Private Tour with Pickup
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyo4WD Tours - KantoSporting Events - KantoBus Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoExtreme - KantoFull-day Tours - Kanto4WD Tours - MusashinoSporting Events - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoExtreme - MusashinoFull-day Tours - Musashino4WD Tours - KawasakiSporting Events - KawasakiBus Tours - KawasakiCity Tours - KawasakiExtreme - KawasakiFull-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Zojo-ji Temple Tours & TicketsTokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck) Tours & TicketsYoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen) Tours & TicketsHotel Chinzanso Tokyo Garden Tours & TicketsTokyo Dome City Tours & TicketsTokyo Disneyland® Tours & Tickets21_21 Design Sight Tours & TicketsShibuya Tours & TicketsRoppongi Tours & TicketsOwakudani Tours & TicketsKappabashi (Kitchen Town) Tours & TicketsNamjatown Tours & TicketsSky Circus Sunshine60 Observatory Tours & TicketsMemory Lane (Omoide Yokocho) Tours & TicketsMount Nesugata Observatory Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Tokyo Tours & TicketsTokyo National Museum Tours & TicketsTokyo One Piece Tower Tours & TicketsRainbow Bridge Tours & TicketsLake Ashi (Ashi-no-ko) Tours & Tickets