Are you interested in?
40 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture Classes
114 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
835 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointKIMONO TEA CEREMONY KYOTO MAIKOYA - TOKYO BRANCH, 9F, ２丁目-１９-15 歌舞伎町 新宿区 東京都 160-0021, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maikoya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 51440P116
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Classes & WorkshopsTokyoCraft Classes - KantoCraft Classes - MusashinoCraft Classes - KawagoeCategory
Engaku-ji TempleGinzaEdo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)Hama Rikyu GardensEdo-Tokyo MuseumTokyo TowerShiba Park (Shiba Koen)Akasaka Palace (State Guest House)Kokugikan Sumo Stadium & MuseumOwakudaniMemory Lane (Omoide Yokocho)Chidorigafuchi MoatNakamise Shopping StreetSky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Hakone RopewayAokigahara ForestRobot RestaurantKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Toyo Bunko Museum