11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Mt. Fuji from three different vantage points on this day-long private tour from Tokyo. With a guide just for your personal group, you’ll visit Arakurayama Sengen Park, the Kachi Kachi Ropeway, and the ponds of Oshino Hakkai to get the best views of Japan’s highest mountain. You’ll travel by bus and train through the day, but note that transport costs and entrance fees are at your own expense.
- Enjoy easy logistics with a hotel pickup and drop-off service from Tokyo
- Visit Arakurayama Sengen Park to see Mt. Fuji set against a 5-storey pagoda
- Cruise on Lake Kawaguchi after riding the cable car of the Kachi Kachi Ropeway
- Create photos of Mt. Fuji and traditional Japanese houses at Oshino Hakkai
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation Fee (customer and the guide) Total 5070JPY/person by highway bus
Lunch (customer and the guide)
Admission Fee (customer and the guide)
Mt. Kachikachi Ropeway : 2-way 900JPY/person
Crusing at Lake Kawaguchi : 1000JPY/person
Oshino Ninja Village : 1800JPY/person in high season or 1300JPY/person in off season
Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum : 1800JPY/person Admission free for guide
Ichiku Kubota Art Museum : 1300JPY/person Admission free for guide
Narusawa Ice Cave and Fugaku Wind Cave : 700JPY/person Admission free for guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your hotel of Tokyo 23 ward.
Also, please let us know your hotel name.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- According to the weather records of Fuji city, the possibility of viewing Mt Fuji depends on the season, about 80% in winter while less than 30% in summer.
- As this tour is so flexible, we can change our destinations to the following places when we can’t see Mt. Fuji due to a bad weather.
- Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum. You can enjoy several kinds of mini concerts.
- Ichiku Kubota Art Museum. You can appreciate a beautiful Kimono and Japanese garden.
- Narusawa Ice Cave and Fugaku Wind Cave
- Oshino Ninja Village
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nippon PLUS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Mount Fuji Tour from Tokyo Including 3 View Spots
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoBus Tours - KantoNature and Wildlife - KantoWalking Tours - KantoFull-day Tours - KantoBus Tours - MusashinoNature and Wildlife - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoFull-day Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - KawasakiNature and Wildlife - KawasakiWalking Tours - KawasakiFull-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
21_21 Design SightMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)Shiba Park (Shiba Koen)Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Kappabashi (Kitchen Town)Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumTokyo MidtownTokyo SolamachiTokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)YanakaTokyo Dome CityKabukichoZojo-ji TempleOedo Onsen MonogatariNamjatownAokigahara ForestHarajukuShinagawa AquariumUeno Park (Ueno Koen)Tokyo DisneySea®