- Choose from a wide selection of start times to suit your plans in Tokyo
- Take a break for lunch or breakfast, depending on the time you start
- Cover more ground in less time and do a lap around the Imperial Palace
- Enjoy a more flexible tour with a guide just for your personal group
Departure & Return
The Marunouchi central Exit at Tokyo Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If it's rainy on the tour date, your tour routes/spots will be changed.
- This plan is not recommended to a person who use a wheelchair, as this plan rents a bicycle.
- Due to the use of electric bicycles, users of this tour are required to be over the height of 145cm. (There is no age limit)
- Please remember to bring your passport with you, as proof of identity is needed to rent a bike.
- You will need to pay by cash to rent a bike, so please remeber to bring at least 3,000 jpy with you.
- As you will be riding a bike, please come dressed in comfortable clothing, and remeber to bring a bottle of water! (You are also welcome to buy refreshments during the tour.)
- If you have a camera, we recommend you bring it on the tour as there are many photo opportunities!
- We ask for your understanding that we will only be visiting Meiji Seimei Kan and the National Diet Building to look at the buildings' exterior architecture, and will not actually be entering the buildings.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour - A bike tour in the center of Tokyo.