5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National Licensed Tour Guide
Museum admission: Edo Tokyo: 600 yen, Sumida Hokusai Ukiyo-e: 700yen, Japanese sword: 1000yen
Departure & Return
1-chōme-3-20 Yokoami, Sumida City, Tokyo 130-0015, Japan
The guide will meet you at JR or Oedo line Ryogoku station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Xperience Japan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ryogoku Sumo Town and Ukiyo-e, Edo Tokyo, Japanese Sword Museums Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ryogoku Sumo Town and Ukiyo-e, Edo Tokyo, Japanese Sword Museums Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ryogoku Sumo Town and Ukiyo-e, Edo Tokyo, Japanese Sword Museums Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ryogoku Sumo Town and Ukiyo-e, Edo Tokyo, Japanese Sword Museums Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ryogoku Sumo Town and Ukiyo-e, Edo Tokyo, Japanese Sword Museums Tour
5 to 6 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoCity Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoCity Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - KawasakiWalking Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Jindai Botanical GardensEngaku-ji TempleOedo Onsen MonogatariAkasaka Palace (State Guest House)ShinjukuNational Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)Shinjuku Golden GaiTama Zoological ParkMemory Lane (Omoide Yokocho)Hanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Rikugien GardenKappabashi (Kitchen Town)Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenHakone RopewayHappo-en GardenMori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan)Tokyo SkytreeSuntory HallTokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)