Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Tokyo by bike on this tour
- Get an intimate look at the range of attractions in this sprawling Japanese capital
- Cycle down hidden alleys and charming side streets
- Visit Tokyo landmarks like Meiji Jingu Shrine, Yoyogi Park, and the Imperial Palace
- See Tokyo from above at the top of the 48-story Metropolitan Government Building
- Great way to make exploring Tokyo more manageable
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tokyo Opera City Sankun Garden( where a big metal statue is :Basement 1st floor of Tokyo Opera City) . It is directly connected from EAST exit of Hatsudai Station. The tour operator will mail you a detailed direction PDF file and other important information right after the booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Traveler's dates of birth and height are required at the time of booking
- Please double check the height of all passengers, otherwise you won't be able to bike and get no refund because of this.
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- You can check the detailed availability (Number of seats left) on BOOK NOW page of the company's website.
- Moderate level of fitness is required
- Please be aware that you should be comfortable cycling in a city on BUSY roads(20miles/32km)
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Maximum age is 69 years
- You may be required to provide ID for age verification
- Rider height must be between 4ft 1in and 6ft 2in (125cm - 190cm) in order ensure proper bike fit
- A bike you ride is a cross city bike with a flat handle bar, NOT a cruiser bike with a high riser handle bar
- Riders should dress comfortably and have a backpack or messenger bag
- Attractions may be omitted or substituted due to operational reasons
- In case of bad weather, cycling may be canceled and full refunds will be issued
- The guide will send you an email if the tour has been canceled by 7am of the morning of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bicycle Tours Tokyo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms