Explore our promoted experiences
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
outside exit #1 of the ASAKUSA STATION on the TOKYO METRO GINZA LINE (be careful, there are two separate stations called Asakusa Station). As there are a few other companies offering rickshaw services, be sure to look for the stand which has EBISUYA written on it!
finishing point can will be decided on the day of the tour. Discuss it directly with your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Adult pricing applies to age 6 and over
- Children aged 5 years and under may ride the rickshaw free of charge, provided that they sit on an adult’s lap
- A maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw. Up to 2 children (5 years or under) can ride with 2 adults (children have to ride on ad adult's lap)
- While rickshaws are able to fit two adults, each rickshaw is 29.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide, and it is sometimes more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger. For passengers of size, we recommend booking a rickshaw for each participant to ensure a comfortable ride. Passengers who do not both fit in one rickshaw but wish to participate in a tour at the same time will be required to purchase an additional rickshaw, which may not be available on the date of the tour with an English-speaking guide if not booked in advance. Those customers who do not purchase an additional rickshaw at the time of booking cannot be guaranteed availability.
- Wheelchair- and stroller-friendly
- This tour can be customized depending on your interests
- Please specify your preferable departure time at checkout
- Tour will run until 6pm between May and August
- No rickshaw ride is allowed in Sensoji Temple/Asakusa Temple area including the temple buildings, temple grounds, and Nakamise shopping street
- English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese-speaking driver/guide is available, subject to availability. Please specify your preferable language at checkout
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Selected starting time is not automatically guaranteed. The time will be confirmed by email within 24 hours of booking.
- If a child 5 years will be using one of the two seats of the rickshaw, it must book as an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ebisuya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms