- Visit hidden Shinjuku bars you'd never find alone
- Small-group tour, limited to eight, ensures an intimate experience
- Includes drinks and snack plates in a selection of bars
- Get insights into local life and culture from your guide: No fear of committing etiquette mistakes
Departure & Return
In front of Uniqlo Shinjuku Nishiguchi shop (Shinjuku West Exit Shop) Your guide will be holding a red/orange sign saying "Magical Trip"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 15 years but only those who are 20 years or older can drink alcohol.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MagicalTrip Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This was a 3 hour tour and though expensive found it interesting and well worth the money as Shin our guide was knowledgeable and other people on tour good company." See review
- "We would've never found this alley on our own; it might have taken a few trips to Tokyo before we ever found this cool alley." See review