Are you interested in?
40 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture Classes
114 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
833 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point2-chōme-1-14 Kaminarimon, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0034, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Items to bring：Glasses, reading glasses, hair bands (provided if required)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Cutting Glass Experience, Edo Kiriko?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Cutting Glass Experience, Edo Kiriko?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tokyo Cutting Glass Experience, Edo Kiriko?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Cutting Glass Experience, Edo Kiriko?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The English was somewhat limited, but if you are able to arrive early you will have little to no issue." See review
Product code: 51978P251
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCraft Classes Classes & WorkshopsUnique ExperiencesTokyoUnique Experiences - KantoCraft Classes - KantoUnique Experiences - MusashinoCraft Classes - MusashinoUnique Experiences - KawagoeCraft Classes - KawagoeCategory
Tokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)GinzaDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Kasai Rinkai ParkTokyo Disneyland®Fuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Suntory HallSeaside Top ObservatoryTokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)OwakudaniHakone Open-Air MuseumZojo-ji TempleYasukuni Shrine (Yasukuni Jinja)National Diet BuildingHakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)Tokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)Oedo Onsen MonogatariRoppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance CabaretHarajukuAmeyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)