Are you interested in?
Tokyo Imperial Palace Tours
113 Tours & Activities
510 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
998 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
National Licensed Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointŌte-mon Gate, 1-1 Chiyoda, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0001, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Imperial Palace Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Imperial Palace Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tokyo Imperial Palace Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Imperial Palace Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P54
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTokyoWalking Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoWalking Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeCategory
National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)Aokigahara ForestNamjatownHakone Open-Air MuseumInokashira ParkHaneda Airport (HND)Robot RestaurantAkihabaraTokyo TowerRainbow BridgeEngaku-ji TempleRoppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance CabaretFuji-Hakone-Izu National ParkKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Tokyo SkytreeHarajukuBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenRoppongiMaxell Aqua Park ShinagawaTokyo Daijingu Shrine