You may also like
- Travel on foot and by metro to see the best of Tokyo
- Choose between multiple tour times to best suit your travel schedule
- Private tour can be customized to suit your interests
- Receive more personalized attention for your group on a private tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel in Tokyo in advance.
If you will stay at a local house, please send us an exact google URL or your preference meetup place.
【Note】If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel meetup.
(In this case, we will change to Tsukiji Honganji Temple)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is included. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If Tsukiji fish market is closed, we change to another place such as Imperial palace. Sundays and Wednesdays - closed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour is a great way to experience many sights if your time in Tokyo is limited." See review
- "Yuko was a super guide and I highly recommend taking a guided tour with her if you want some help finding your way around Tokyo." See review
- "Over all I highly recommend this tour especially if Yuriko is your guide." See review