- No language barriers—a guide will translate for you
- See places locals love rather than just tourist hotspots
- A guide will enrich your tour with stories about the history of food
- Multiple food tastings and one local drink tasting included
Departure & Return
JR Yurakucho station, Ginza exit, in front of JR Reservation Ticket office (entrance is on the street level)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Children under age 12 are not permitted to join this tour.
- Legal age for drinking alcohol in Japan is 20 years old. Customers under 20 will be served non-alcoholic drinks only.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Japan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lonely Planet Experiences: Private Tokyo Evening Food & Culture.