- Visit the outer Tsukiji fish market, followed by a introductory course in sushi-making
- Explore one of the world's largest seafood markets, learning about how products are caught, distributed, and sold
- Learn the art of sushi-making from a sushi master, enjoying your creations for lunch
- Gain new insight into Japan's intimate relationship with seafood
Departure & Return
[ Meetup ] 8:15am @The main gate of Tsukiji Honganji-Temple *We will leave at start time sharp, so please make sure to be there on time!(We could not wait!) *It's front side of Tsukiji Honganji temple. Please don't go to back side. (Google maps leads you backside.)
We plan to finish around Ginza station. (Sometimes it becomes other places depends on condition.)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum guest numbers are two. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tsukiji Fish Market Visit with Sushi Making Experience.