2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Skip the crowds of central Tokyo and soak up nighttime views of such landmarks as the Rainbow Bridge, Sky Tree, and Tokyo Tower on a relaxing cruise. The cruise includes dinner, snacks, and unlimited drinks.
- Escape the crowds and enjoy night views in comfortable surroundings
- Sail by some of Tokyo's most important landmarks, including the Sky Tree
- Enjoy an included dinner, as well as snacks and unlimited drinks
- Soak up a relaxing atmosphere on a nighttime cruise
Saved to wishlist!
All you can drink beverages
Departure & Return
3 Chome-1 Harumi, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0053, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free Wi-Fi：No
- If we do not have minimum 15 participants by one week in advance, the tour may be canceled.
- Please note that the price differs depending on the age.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Night Yakatabune Crusing -Odaiba and Tokyo Sky Tree- on Weekdays?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Night Yakatabune Crusing -Odaiba and Tokyo Sky Tree- on Weekdays?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tokyo Night Yakatabune Crusing -Odaiba and Tokyo Sky Tree- on Weekdays?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Night Yakatabune Crusing -Odaiba and Tokyo Sky Tree- on Weekdays?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursDining ExperiencesWater ToursDinner CruisesNight CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTokyoNight Tours - KantoDining Experiences - KantoWater Tours - KantoDinner Cruises - KantoNight Cruises - KantoNight Tours - MusashinoDining Experiences - MusashinoWater Tours - MusashinoDinner Cruises - MusashinoNight Cruises - MusashinoNight Tours - KawasakiDining Experiences - KawasakiWater Tours - KawasakiDinner Cruises - KawasakiNight Cruises - KawasakiCategory
Hama Rikyu GardensGinzaSumida River (Sumida Gawa)Haneda Airport (HND)Mount Nesugata ObservatoryTokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Toshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)Yasukuni Shrine (Yasukuni Jinja)Tokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)Zojo-ji TempleHanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Edo-Tokyo MuseumDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Sky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryRobot RestaurantToyo Bunko MuseumTokyo SolamachiTsukishima Monja StreetMaxell Aqua Park ShinagawaTokyo SEA LIFE® Park