- Helicopter tour over Toronto
- Enjoy breathtaking views of downtown Toronto, including the CN Tower
- Admire High Park, Humber Bay and the Lake Ontario waterfront from above
- Fly over Casa Loma and Evergreen Brick Works
- Souvenir photo included
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Directions: Directions to Toronto City Airport Go to 1 Bathurst Street and board the ferry to the Toronto Island Airport. This boat is a quick 2 minute ride across the Gap, departing every 15 minutes. It is free to ride this ferry in either direction.
What To Expect
Begin this Toronto helicopter tour at the Toronto City Center Airport, located downtown, just minutes west of the shoreline from the CN Tower.
This flight is the showcase flight of downtown Toronto. The tour takes place at 2,000 feet (609 meters), covering almost 22 miles (35 km) . Marvel at the sights from this height and the distance that can be traveled without battling with the congested streets and traffic lights below. Discover Toronto by flying over the Canadian National Exhibition grounds, plus Humber Bay and High Park in the west to the Don Valley Parkway and Casa Loma in the east; and from the Lake Shore in the south up to Bloor Street in the north before heading back downtown to complete this breathtaking aerial adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Flight times are approximate based on winds, weights and conditions
- You will ride in a helicopter that seats 3 passengers
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Weight limits are in effect. No Passenger may weigh more than 260 lbs and the entire group for each flight cannot exceed 600 lbs combined weight.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Helicopter Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms