- 3.5-hour bike tour of downtown Toronto led by a local guide
- Stop at popular attractions such as Chinatown, City Hall, the Hockey Hall of Fame and the Entertainment District
- Hear stories about the city’s history, culture and architecture and explore scenic areas off the beaten path
- Easy route is suitable for all riders
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
We will meet in the parking garage at 124 St Patrick Street, Toronto, M5T 2X8 (approx. 50m south of Dundas on the west side of the street). Enter the garage & follow the yellow signs down to the P2 level of the garage, section H.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about Toronto’s culture and architecture while visiting some of its most popular attractions. See the iconic CN Tower, the crown jewel of Toronto’s beautiful skyline. Also, visit Chinatown; Kensington Market, one of the city’s most well-known neighborhoods; CF Toronto Eaton Centre, home to over 175 brand name stores and restaurants; the busy Financial District; the Art Gallery of Ontario, an art museum in the downtown Grange Park district; plus the Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto City Hall, Sugar Beach, the Toronto Entertainment District and more.
Along the way, stop to rest at some of the local markets, including Toronto’s premiere marketplace, the St. Lawrence Market, and enjoy a bite to eat (own expense).
Throughout the tour, the guide will provide ample information about Toronto’s past and present — and maybe even offer some insight into where the city is headed in the future. It’s a great introduction to the city of Toronto and all that it offers its visitors and residents alike.
The tour ends back near the Village by the Grange.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Riders ages 1-4 will ride in a child seat on the back of an adult bicycle (limited availability)
- Riders ages 5-7 will ride on a trail-a-bike attached to an adult bicycle (limited availability)
- All passengers ages MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please note your comfort level of city riding in the Special Requirements box at check-out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toronto Bicycle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "We did our tour in the weekend which we appreciate to avoid the heavy traffic during the weekdays." See review