- This tour of Niagara Falls and wine country is ideal for first-time visitors
- Enjoy plenty of free time to explore on your own
- Wear comfortable shoes and a hooded jacket to help you stay dry
- Pickup and drop-off from select hotels is included
Departure & Return
Pickup available for registered guests at select listed Hotels. Kindly email email@example.com to verify your pickup time from our list of selected hotels, or pickup will default to 55 York Street at 8:30am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the supplier to verify pick up time, as pickups are done prior to departure time
- A small to moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Comfortable attire is recommended.
- Infants do not occupy a seat. If you wish to have your child occupy a seat, you must purchase a child ticket.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- All timings are approximate
- Vehicle type is subject to change based on passenger volumes
- Tour is subject to cancellation if we do not meet the minimum required amount of participants
- If guest adds on the Hornblower Niagara Cruise, and it is not in operation, we will substitute it with the Journey behind the Falls. Typically the boat operates between May and October although circumstances beyond our control may prevent this from happening.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Ontario Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Niagara Falls Guided 9 Hour Day Trip with Round-trip Transfer.