- Take a small-group trip to Niagara Falls and scenic Niagara-on-the-Lake from Toronto
- Travel right up to the edge of these raging torrents of water aboard a Hornblower Niagara Cruise
- Do more sightseeing, souvenir shopping or optional activities like helicopter rides during free time at Niagara Falls
- Travel by luxury vehicle along the scenic Niagara Parkway to sights like the Floral Clock and historic Fort George
- Explore the charming town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Small-group trip is limited to no more than 12 guests
Departure & Return
Roundtrip transportation only available for registered guests at these select Downtown Toronto hotels. Alternatively, kindly meet the bus at 55 York Street for 8:30 AM departure (West side of Fairmont Royal York Hotel).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please email to verify pick up time if you are a registered guest at one of the select Hotels.
- A small-moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Itinerary and vehicle type is subject to change. When the boat is not operating, we will substitute for Journey Behind the falls.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children under 5 do not require a ticket, but must sit on laps. If you wish to have your child occupy a seat, a ticket must be purchased.
- Most travelers can participate
- Complimentary Live Vehicle Tracking available: www.vipontariotours.com
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Ontario Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms