- Guided food tour of Downtown Toronto’s Kensington Market
- Explore the popular multicultural neighborhood by foot and visit local stores, bakeries and vendors
- Indulge in food from all over the world including a 'Canadian' dish customized exclusively for the tour
- Learn about Toronto’s fascinating food history from your guide
- All tastings included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Kensington Market evolved from a working-class Jewish market into a working-class bohemian market. With so many different immigrants settling here over the past century, there is now an ample variety of colors, sounds and flavors from all over the world. Witness the vintage shops, cafes, bakeries and bars, plus the plethora of bare brick walls that have been covered with stunning graffiti murals and street art.
Visit several shops, bakeries and vendors on this unique tour and indulge in sweet and savory tastes from around the world. You'll even get to try a truly 'Canadian' dish that has been given a special twist for the tour.
Between stops, learn about the history and culture of food in Toronto and find out the little-known secrets behind the food we eat every day. The series of tastings equals a hearty lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Important! Please include any dietary restrictions in 'special requirements' box at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tasty Tours Toronto
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Toronto Food Tour: Taste the World in Kensington Market.