Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- What to bring: swimmers, towel, cash for optional extras, change of clothes, hat, sunscreen, camera
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nautilus Aviation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Helicopter and Magnetic Island Sailing .