4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get day access to the Blue Waters Beach Club and spend the day relaxing there. Your day pass includes unlimited Jamaican food from the buffet, wireless internet, and use of a beach lounger. Purchasing passes ahead of time guarantees your choice of days and eliminates the disappointment of a sold-out date.
- Convenient port pickup and drop-off in Falmouth
- Use of a beach chair for comfortable lounging
- Unlimited food at the buffet and drinks at the open bar
- WiFi allows you to upload vacation photos easily
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
Unlimited Food & Drinks at the beach bar and buffet
All Admission Fees
Watersports (Available for purchase)
Spa/Massage (Available for purchase)
Ala carte menu
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring a towel and water shoes
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-inclusive Blue Waters Beach Club Experience from Falmouth?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All-inclusive Blue Waters Beach Club Experience from Falmouth?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All-inclusive Blue Waters Beach Club Experience from Falmouth?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All-inclusive Blue Waters Beach Club Experience from Falmouth?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 14302P160
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayTrelawnyShore Excursions - Falmouth4WD Tours - FalmouthSporting Events - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - Runaway Bay4WD Tours - Runaway BaySporting Events - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayExtreme - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - Montego Bay4WD Tours - Montego BaySporting Events - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayExtreme - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory