6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
When visiting Falmouth, take a full-day tour to the Appleton Estate for a guided tour and rum tasting. See the south coast of Jamaica as you travel to the estate, then take a 45-minute tour, learn about the production of rum, and finish by sampling 10 different rums. Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Falmouth provided.
- Enjoy a scenic drive along Jamaica’s southern coast
- Hear insightful commentary about the history of Jamaican rum
- Taste a variety of rums at Appleton Estate
- Includes rum tour and round-trip transportation from Falmouth
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
All Local Taxes
Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Appleton Estate Rum Tour and Tasting from Falmouth?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Appleton Estate Rum Tour and Tasting from Falmouth?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Appleton Estate Rum Tour and Tasting from Falmouth?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Appleton Estate Rum Tour and Tasting from Falmouth?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Appleton Estate Rum Tour and Tasting from Falmouth
6 to 8 hours
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMontego BayTrelawnyUnique Experiences - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthUnique Experiences - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayUnique Experiences - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayCategory