6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Falmouth Cruise Port Trelawny
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trevor HudlinTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Hole, Zipline and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Hole, Zipline and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Hole, Zipline and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Hole, Zipline and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTrelawnyFalmouthShore Excursions - Falmouth4WD Tours - FalmouthSporting Events - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - Runaway Bay4WD Tours - Runaway BaySporting Events - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayExtreme - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - Montego Bay4WD Tours - Montego BaySporting Events - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayExtreme - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory