7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Dunn's River Falls and the Luminous Lagoon, two of Jamaica's most famous natural wonders, during this 7-hour trip from Falmouth. During the drive, stop at Columbus Park in Discovery Bay. Climb the terraced Dunn's River Falls with the assistance of your tour guide for panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. Stop for a traditional Jamaican jerk lunch (own expense), then continue to the Luminous Lagoon. Head out into the glowing water aboard a boat; bring your swimsuit for the chance to swim among the harmless phytoplankton. Round-trip transportation from Falmouth is included.
- Climb to the top of Dunn's River Falls for panoramic views
- Cruise on a glass-bottom boat atop the Luminous Lagoon
- Visit Columbus Park in Discovery Bay
- Learn about Jamaica from an nformative, friendly and professional guide
- Purchase a traditional Jamaican jerk lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned bus
Lunch (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most Falmouth hotels. Travelers are required to contact us at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange your pickup at a central location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- It is recommended that you bring cash, a towel, a bathing suit, comfortable clothing, water shoes and a camera
- Limited amount of child car seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, travelers may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If as a result, your tour may be canceled without a refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pickup time subject to change based on local traffic conditions and inclement weather.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dunn's River Falls and Luminous Lagoon Tour from Falmouth?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dunn's River Falls and Luminous Lagoon Tour from Falmouth?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dunn's River Falls and Luminous Lagoon Tour from Falmouth?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dunn's River Falls and Luminous Lagoon Tour from Falmouth?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dunn's River Falls and Luminous Lagoon Tour from Falmouth
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTrelawnyBus Tours - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthFull-day Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - Runaway BayNature and Wildlife - Runaway BayFull-day Tours - Runaway BayBus Tours - Montego BayNature and Wildlife - Montego BayFull-day Tours - Montego BayCategory