6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Dunn’s River Falls is a popular Jamaica activity, but on this tour, you get to experience the falls in two ways. First, gear up for a zipline adventure that takes you on a thrilling ride through jungle treetops. You’ll also navigate four suspended bridges above the rushing water. Then it’s time to climb the actual falls, or choose to photograph your loved ones from the boardwalk instead. On the return trip, stop for lunch at a local jerk center.
- Full-day tour to Dunn’s River Falls
- Enjoy ziplining, suspended bridges, and waterfall climb
- Flexible pickup times
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
All Local Taxes
Meals and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Flexible pick-up available between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Maximum weight limit: 265 lbs (120 kilograms)
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes. Bring a towel and water shoes
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Falls Flyer Zipline and Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Falmouth?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Falls Flyer Zipline and Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Falmouth?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Falls Flyer Zipline and Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Falmouth?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Falls Flyer Zipline and Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Falmouth?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Falls Flyer Zipline and Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Falmouth
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayTrelawny4WD Tours - FalmouthSporting Events - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthExtreme - Falmouth4WD Tours - Runaway BaySporting Events - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayExtreme - Runaway Bay4WD Tours - Montego BaySporting Events - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayExtreme - Montego BayCategory