Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine visits to two of Jamaica's top attractions, River Rapids and the Blue Hole, on this full-day excursion from Falmouth. Travel with a small group along the northern coast to the Blue Hole, where you can swim and climb waterfalls. Next up is River Rapids Adventures on the Rio Bueno River for rafting, tubing, or kayaking. Relax at the beach before heading back to Falmouth for drop-off.
- Full-day trip to Rio Bueno River and the Blue Hole
- Explore the Blue Hole with swimming and climbing waterfalls
- Tube, raft, or kayak over the Rio Buenos' rapids
- Time to relax on the beach
- Travel with a small group
- Round-trip transportation from Falmouth
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time is at 45 minutes after your cruise ship docks.
- Ocho Rios
Departure time is 45 minutes after cruise ship dock time. The bus driver will depart the port no later than 60 minutes after cruise ship dock time if all guests have not been found by that time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum Weight Limit of 280 lbs
- Minimum Age is 4 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Braco Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Falmouth Small Group 6-Hour Blue Hole Excursion and River Rapids with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Falmouth Small Group 6-Hour Blue Hole Excursion and River Rapids with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Falmouth Small Group 6-Hour Blue Hole Excursion and River Rapids with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Falmouth Small Group 6-Hour Blue Hole Excursion and River Rapids with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Falmouth Small Group 6-Hour Blue Hole Excursion and River Rapids with Lunch
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTrelawnyShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory