4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
High in the mountains outside Ochos Rios lies the Blue Hole, a series of natural pools fed by cascading waterfalls. Travel to this jungle oasis from Falmouth, passing through local communities and neighborhoods along the way. Enjoy free time to swim and jump from the rope swing, then visit Columbus Park—a historic open-air museum that honors the Italian explorer’s 1494 landing in Jamaica—on the way back to port.
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Entrance Fees to attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointFalmouth, Falmouth, Trelawny Parish, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up on the Falmouth cruise ship port
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
You will look for your name on a sigh on the cruise port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jamaica Exquisite Transfer and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Falmouth Shore Excursion: Blue Hole near Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Falmouth Shore Excursion: Blue Hole near Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Falmouth Shore Excursion: Blue Hole near Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Falmouth Shore Excursion: Blue Hole near Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Falmouth Shore Excursion: Blue Hole near Ocho Rios
4 to 5 hours
3 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrelawnyShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory