5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Visit the Blue Hole and Dunn’s River Falls during your port time in Falmouth. Experience Jamaica's lush rain forest and scenic waterfalls, swim in the bright azure mineral pools, and safely hike to the top of cascading waterfalls with a guide. Or, if you’re feeling adventurous, leap from the rocky cliffs and try out the rope swing. Your shore excursion includes entrance fees and convenient port pickup and drop-off.
- Visit Jamaica's Blue Hole and Dunn’s River Falls, from Falmouth
- Travel between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned coach
- Don’t worry about entrance fees—they’re included in the price of your tour
- Round-trip transport from the cruise port in Falmouth included
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trevor HudlinTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Falmouth Shore Excursion Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls Combo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Falmouth Shore Excursion Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls Combo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Falmouth Shore Excursion Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls Combo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Falmouth Shore Excursion Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls Combo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTrelawny4WD Tours - FalmouthSporting Events - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - Falmouth4WD Tours - Runaway BaySporting Events - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayExtreme - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway Bay4WD Tours - Montego BaySporting Events - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayExtreme - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory