Explore our promoted experiences
- Ride horseback through the Jamaican countryside and onto a nearby private beach
- Admire the scenery of Jamaica's outdoors
- Access a private beach where you can swim and ride your horse into the ocean
- Sip a cool drink surrounded by hummingbirds and lush greenery
- Upgrade to a small group ride for groups of 2 to 3 participants
- Great trip for families, children, and riders of all experience levels
Departure & Return
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue on horseback through the scenic Jamaican countryside, passing by idyllic small farms and lush scenery as you ride. As you proceed your fun-loving guides will share jokes and details about Jamaican history to help put your trip into context. Soon you’ll ride up to an abandoned airstrip that dates back to World War II. Although the airstrip doesn’t get much use these days, some enterprising smugglers did use it at one point for transporting marijuana.
Proceed onward as you horseback riding group eventually reaches Jamaica’s northern shore. Spend some time soaking up the sights, frolicking with your horse, and swimming on this private beach area. If you’re interested, you can even try bareback swimming in the water while still on your trusty steed.
Finish your ride amidst a lush environment of pimento trees, fishtail palms, and bougainvillea, where you can sit back with a cool drink and admire the hummingbirds that often frequent the nearby orchids. You’ll finish back at your original departure point with a drop-off at your Falmouth hotel or at the cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Maximum Rider weight is 250 lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms