- Rafting and waterfall shore excursion from the Falmouth Cruise Port
- Float on a natural bamboo raft
- See a scenic river surrounded by forest
- Chance to swim or hike at the waterfalls
- Optional stops to shop or try local-style cuisine
- Pickup and drop-off at the Falmouth Cruise Port
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trevor HudlinTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms