4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
When your cruise ship docks in Falmouth, embark on a 2-hour private guided tour of Montego Bay. Visit the highlights and landmarks of this important Jamaican city, enjoying informative commentary from your local guide along the way. Customize your itinerary to suit your interests and enjoy the flexibility of a private tour. At the end of the city tour, choose to spend some beach time at Doctor's Cave or Aquasol (entrance not included) before returning to the cruise port.
Take a guided tour through Jamaica's second largest city, Montego Bay where you will visit historical sites and learn about Jamaican history<br/>Pickup included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Island Transfer and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Montego Bay City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Montego Bay City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Montego Bay City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Montego Bay City Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 7477P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrelawnyShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthCity Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayCity Tours - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayCity Tours - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory