4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Transportation
Entry fee to attraction
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels in Montego Bay, Falmouth, Lucea
Our tour guide/driver will meet guests at their hotel at the time scheduled, introduce the company and confirm the correct destinations. After making sure the guests are safely in the vehicle, we begin transporting our guests by educating them on the surroundings along the journey to their destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jamaica Shore Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montego Bay City Historic Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Montego Bay City Historic Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montego Bay City Historic Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montego Bay City Historic Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Montego Bay City Historic Tour
4 to 5 hours
5 hours 35 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayLuceaTrelawnyBus Tours - FalmouthGhost & Vampire Tours - FalmouthHistorical Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - Runaway BayGhost & Vampire Tours - Runaway BayHistorical Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayBus Tours - Montego BayGhost & Vampire Tours - Montego BayHistorical Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory